Becoming older means that people have to face a number of health problems such as sleep disorder, difficulties moving, loss of appetite and especially backache. In general, backache usually accompanies with some symptoms such as inflamed muscles, redness, burning sensations or painful feeling in back as well as hips, which is really inconvenient. In addition to aging process, other factors which make people more prone to backache can be listed as pregnancy, poor diet, muscle tension or laziness to do physical activity.
The first home remedy for backache which is applied widely by many people is ginger. In ginger, we can easily find anti-inflammatory qualities and these elements will supply instant relief from irritation as well as pain caused by backache.
- Cut ginger into some thick slices
- Put them into a glass of water
- Boil the mixture in 5-10 minutes
- Let it steep before straining
- Add some honey into ginger tea
- Let yourself drink the solution 2-3 times daily
Another home remedy for backache which receives high evaluation from users is basil. This ingredient will take responsibility to keep your nervous system calm, reduce muscle tension as well as decrease painful level to the lowest extent. As a result, your backache will disappear quickly.
- Put 8-10 basil leaves to a glass of water
- Allow the mixture to boil in30 minutes
- Wait for it to cool naturally
- Add some salt into the solution
- Drink 2-3 cups of basil tea each day
Herbal oil is a valuable present nature offered us, therefore, we can totally rely on this home remedy to treat several problems including backache. In particular, massaging your back with some herbal oil will remove pain as well as relax your muscles effectively. As a result, you will feel much better. Moreover, massaging with oil can also Home Remedies for Colic.
- Have a handful of coconut oil
- Warm it up
- Massage your back gently using the oil
- Do like this in 10-15 minutes
- Repeat the process frequently
You can use garlic for not only cooking but also as a home remedy for backache. Facts have shown that garlic is so rich in anti-inflammatory properties. Thus, it will release backache discomforts effectively.
- Include garlic in your daily diet frequently
- Alternatively, massage your back with some garlic oil before sleeping
Wheat is loaded with analgesic effects, hence, it can efficiently serve as effective home remedy for backache. By using wheat, it is believed that your pain will be minimized well and you can feel it easily to move and to sleep.
- Mix wheat with enough water
- Leave it on overnight
- Remove the water in the next morning and grind soaked wheat
- Mix it with grass powder and some coriander
- Add some milk into the mixture
- Allow yourself drink the solution at least 3 times everyday
Ice pack is believed to be one of the simplest as well as most effective home remedy for backache. Particularly, this remedy is able to change the temperature, therefore, it can numb pain, reduce swelling as well as inflammation accompanying with backache well.
- Cover some ice cubes by a clean thin towel
- Place it into your affected area
- Leave it on 5-10 minutes